For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. – John 3:16

October 16, 2011

What Are The Little Ways To Heaven?

heaven
via

I was asked this simple yet profound question by one of my readers from my inspirational blog. Truth be told, I was stunned upon reading this question. I thought to myself, Who am I to answer such? I honestly don’t think I am credible enough to elaborate on this topic because of the following reasons:

1) I am not a Theologian. I do not have a major in Theology or took studies related to religion.
2) I’ve never been to Heaven and I’ve never spoken to God face to face to provide the answers to this question.

And then I was reminded about the Ten Commandments, and how they were summarized into two important commandments:

1) Love God above all things.
2) Love your neighbor as yourself.

This eventually got me thinking—there are a lot of ways to show our love for God and there are also so many ways to love our fellow men. So many different ways. And little ways. So many little ways.

Ergo, I concluded that dedicating one entire post discussing the little ways to heaven won’t be enough.

Hence, this blog is born.

I am completely aware that I am not the perfect person to be writing about this. But I found that this endeavor would help me grow in and learn more about my faith. And whatever it is that I will learn along the way, I wish to share with people who have the same goal as mine.

So today, I invite you to partake in this journey. Let’s grow in faith together and become better people in the eyes of God.

Thank you for joining me on the birth of this Christian blog. May God bless you always! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, this could take you a while! There are many ways in, and only one way out!

Stopping by from comment love day. http://www.mummybrain.com

Post a Comment