For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. – John 3:16

October 26, 2011

A God Worthy Of Praise

praise
via


The LORD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father’s God, and I will exalt Him. – Exodus 15:2

On my previous post, one blogger was kind enough to share in a comment what their pastor shared to them—"Why does a Holy GOD allow us sinners to experience anything good at all?"

Thought-provoking, isn’t it?

Being a sinner made me wonder what made me deserve so much love from God.

Because God knows I faltered so many times when it comes to avoiding sin and temptations.

Now I am asking myself, “Why does God love me so much even if I don’t love Him just as much?”

I think the answer is simple…

And the answer is simply because He is GOD.

An Almighty God.

An All-powerful God.

An ever-living God.

And He is without limit.

And so is His love for me.

For you.

For every sinner on earth.

That’s why He sent His Son, Jesus, to save us from our sins.

Amazing, unconditional love.

Love beyond compare.

Love from a Great God.

We should never fail to recognize such Greatness.

Instead, proclaim it to the rest of the world.

GOD IS A GREAT GOD!

Such God so worthy of praise.

So worthy of honor.

So praising Him should be part of our every day life.

PRAISE THE LORD!

PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY!

He is your praise, and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome things which your eyes have seen. – Deuteronomy 10:21


Can’t figure out how to comment?
Shoot me an email i_583@yahoo.com
Or send me a tweet @ Irene9583